Customer Service Representative
|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Pay Rate:||$13.00 - $17.00|
South Bay based leading call center is seeking upbeat Customer Service Representatives that are able to maintain a sense of humor, a positive attitude and an effective communication style with customers and colleagues.
Finding the right job is the key to success in your career. Helpmates goes beyond placing you at a job, as we assess your skills, your interests and determine the best culture and fit to showcase your unique talents. We’ve been working with top employers acrossSouthern Californiafor over 40 years, and as a result, we have access to unique career opportunities you won’t find anywhere else. We develop long-term relationships with our clients, and they come to us when they need talented professionals like you, giving us exclusive access to jobs that are not publicly advertised.
Helpmates is currently looking for an outstanding Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: Customer Service Representative will provide world class customer support via telephone calls, chats and emails. We are specifically seeking Customer Service Representatives with extensive high volume call center experience and a positive attitude!
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, live chat, and telephone
- Respond to customers’ inquiries; research, resolve, and follow up on customer issues
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate recommendations and solutions
- Maintain and update customer service database appropriately documenting all transactions and pertinent interactions
- Assist customers with placing orders and diligently follow up with customers regarding their existing and previous orders
- Serve as liaison between distributors and other partners on customer’s behalf
- Quickly, pleasantly, and professionally work with customers to answer questions, de-escalate problems, and determine an agreeable resolution to a customer’s problem and follow through to ensure a level of service that presents an overwhelming positive customer service experience.
- 3+ years customer service experience; high volume call center experience preferred
- Possesses excellent communication, collaboration, customer service and superior interpersonal skills
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile, passionate startup
- Positive, can-do attitude and sense of humor are both absolutely required
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to focus on and resolve customers’ issues without distraction
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance and work a flexible work schedule during peak periods
- Knowledge of AS400 preferred, but not required
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required